The Totally Fit Life System (TFL) is a comprehensive fitness program which empowers people to look better, feel better, and have more energy by focusing on six areas of life:
- Spiritual Fitness
- Physical Fitness
- Nutritional Fitness
- Emotional Fitness
- Mental Fitness
- Directional Fitness
The Totally Fit Life is not just about exercise or eating–but so much more! It’s about the way you think, feel, and act. By fostering physical wellness, healthy relationships, and spiritual growth–this program will help you live a purpose-filled life. Check out this brochure for more details about this life-changing program.
You can register beginning Monday, May 6, 2019, for the new TFL cycle beginning on Monday, June 3, 2019! Here are the steps to complete your registration:
- Read and sign the Letter of Expectation.
- Complete the Registration Form. (TFL coaches can assist you in taking your measurements, weight, and photo.)
- Read and sign the Boot Camp Commitment Form.
- Watch the Daily Reporting Tutorial video.
- Watch the TFL Seminar video.
- Submit all completed forms and fees by Friday, May 24, 2019, at 8:30 p.m..
- Fee for Dr. Ephraim Williams Family Life Center (DEWFLC) members: $35
- Fee for non-members: $45
- Please make checks payable to SPOPCO.
- Forms and fees can be submitted at the DEWFLC. The DEWFLC is located at 4036 14th Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95820.
For those just joining TFL for the first time, you will have 70 days free access to the DEWFLC and all of the fitness activities that occur in it starting on June 3. TFL is open to all, so you need not be a member of St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church in order to participate. Tell your friends!
Have questions? Complete the form below and one of our TFL coaches will contact you!