Pastor’s Bible Study
6:45 – 7:30 p.m.
7 – 8:30 p.m.
Classes will begin on September 4 and conclude Nov. 13th. (There will be no class on September 18th) due to the church business meeting.
- Young Adults Ages 18-35
- Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shrier
- Discover the root to clear and daily communication with God. Also, how to recognize when God is speaking to us in our daily lives.
- Men’s Study
- The Battle Plan for Prayer by the Kendrick brothers
- Women’s Study
- What You Need to Know About Spiritual Warfare by Max Anders
- Family | All Parents and would be parents
- The Art of Parenting by Dennis and Barbara Rainey
- Spiritual Growth Adults 18+
- How to Study the Bible – An Inductive Approach
- Evangelism & Discipleship Adults 18+
- Conversational Evangelism: Connecting With People to Share Jesus by David & Norman Geisler
- Mental Health & Referral Ministry (stand alone courses to be held the last three weeks of the semester 11/6, 11/13, 11/20)
- Stand alone topics ( Balanced Mental Health, Developing and Supporting the Mental Health of children, and Biblical Examples and Responses to Mental Health Challenges ) to be delivered the last three weeks of the semester in a general assembly setting.
Register Here For Your Adult Class
Children and Youth Classes
7 – 8:30 p.m.
ALERT Girls (Ages 5-12)
A Princess Within: Discovering Your Royal Inheritance by Serita Ann Jakes
Manhood Boys (Ages 5-12)
From a variety of resources, the Manhood Boys ages 5-12 will learn from 52 Creative Bible Lessons, Character Builders, and 10 Character Values of a Real Man.
T.A.F.C. (Ages 13-18)
Character Matters: Various Lessons on building Christian Character with an emphasis on evangelism by Vishani Miller