COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Information
ST. PAUL is a COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE
COVID-19 Vaccinations & appointments are now available at St. Paul Baptist Church. Please call 916.573.3555 and leave a voicemail with a phone number and someone will return your call. St Paul's Vaccination Site is open every Wednesday from 9 AM to 3 PM. You MUST have an appointment to receive the vaccine.
See Eligibility Guidelines provided by the California Department of Public Health here
St Paul was featured in the media for being a COVID-19 Vaccination Site:
"UC Davis Health opens two more vaccination sites in underserved areas"
ST. PAUL is a COVID-19 TESTING SITE
Walk-ins are accepted upon availability between 9:00AM-12Noon and 1:00PM-5:00PM.
Please note, as of January 20 the testing process has changed. Find out more here.
You will receive a text and email (if provided) when your results are ready. This usually takes 48-72 hours. Results can be accessed at home.color.com/covid/test using your barcode and date of birth. Please do your best to keep your barcode. Misplacing it may delay access to your results. Some people take a photo of it with their phone, just in case. If you lose your barcode or have not received your results within 48-72 hours, please contact Color Support for assistance at 833-594-1825. Have your name, date of birth, barcode (if any), testing appointment date, and testing site name ready.
If you have any questions regarding the St Paul Test Site please refer to the FAQ's information below or call (916) 573-3555 and leave a message and someone will call you back.
This Test Site is:
- Online registration is required. Appointments can be made for every Friday from 9AM-12noon and 1:00 PM-5:00PM.
- Preventative Only This testing is limited to individuals who are not experiencing or have minor symptoms; people with severe symptoms should contact their healthcare providers for testing.
- 48-72 hours Turnaround Results can be accessed at home.color.com/covid/test with the barcode you received from the testing site.
Who can come in for a test?
- Preventive testing is limited to individuals who are not experiencing any symptoms; people with severe symptoms should contact their healthcare providers for testing.
- Ages 2 and above may receive a test.
- Minors 13 and under must be accompanied by a guardian.
- This testing is meant for Sacramento County residents. U.S. citizenship or legal residency is not required.
- Anyone coming in for testing is asked to maintain social distancing and wear a face covering. Masks will be made available for those who do not have one.
How will I know when my results are ready?
You will receive a notification at the phone number and email you provided. You can also visit home.color.com/covid/test to check if your results are ready. You will need to enter your date of birth and the test barcode found on your test kit card.
Expected Turn Around Time
24-72 hours. Turnaround time is the usual number of hours from the time a specimen is received at the laboratory to when the result is released.
What do I do if I lost my barcode?
Please do your best to keep your barcode. Losing it may delay access to your results. Some people take a photo of it with their phone, just in case. If you lose your barcode, please contact Color Support for assistance at 833-594-1825 or .
COVID 19 TIPS
Information on other testing locations and times can be found below: