St. Paul Baptist Church Music Ministry
“Excellence on Purpose”
- 1 Cor. 12:31 and 13: 4-7
To provide music which is doctrinally sound that undergirds the “Gospel of Jesus Christ” for worship and other special services.
- Little Workers’ Guild – open to boys and girls, 4 to 12 years of age. Repertoire: includes children’s songs and gospel songs with age appropriate themes. Serves 4th Sundays
- Youth Choir – serves youth ages 13 – 18. Repertoire: contemporary gospel appropriate for the age group. Serves 4th Sundays
- Young Adult Choir – open to members, ages 18-35. Repertoire: High energy and expressive contemporary gospel selections. Serves 2nd Sundays
- Inspirational Choir – open to members ages 35 and above. Repertoire includes contemporary gospel selections. Serves 2nd Sundays
- Golden Chorus – open to members ages 50 and above. Repertoire: spirituals, hymns, traditional as well as periodically contemporary gospel selections. Serves 5th Sundays and calendar scheduled 3rd Sundays
- Male Chorus – open to men of the church and men of other adult choirs of the ministry. Repertoire: ranges from traditional to contemporary with a hint of modern day quartet style music. Serves 3rd Sundays
- Mass Choir – open to members of the youth and all adult choirs. Repertoire: encompasses hymn arrangements; selected spirituals; some traditional and mostly modern gospel music; occasionally gospel anthems. Serves 1st Sundays
All choir members are required to attend a weekly bible study.
Our ministry is also blessed with the following groups: Adult Praise Team; Young Adult Praise Team; Youth Praise Team; and Men’s Praise Team. Each group is assigned a specific worship service along with the scheduled choir.
If you have any questions about St. Paul's music ministry please contact Sis. Velma Larry,