Mother's Day Service
May 9, 2021 10:00am
Address: St. Paul Baptist Church, 3996 14th Avenue, Sacramento, CA US 95820
Mother's Day Sunday Morning Services will be available in-person and INDOORS at 10:00 AM on May 9, 2021 at St Paul Baptist Church
Dear St. Paul Family & Friends,
With grateful hearts, we are excited to welcome you to experience in-person & indoor worship to celebrate Mother's Day with us. Baby Blessings will be available for this date (registration enclosed). For everyone's health and safety, we must follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and have a limit to the number of members who can attend. To register to attend service in person (registration not required for children age 4 & under) , please read the information below before proceeding with registration.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- The in-person worship service will begin promptly at 10:00 am. Gates open at 8:30 am (enter the east gate or rear gate). Door open at 9:00 am.
- Once you register, you will receive an email confirmation for you and the members of your household that you registered. Bring the confirmation with you (print or mobile) to gain entry into the Church. Please register each attendee.
- To ensure proper social distancing according to CDC guidelines, seats will not be reserved. An usher will guide you and your household members to your seats. Household members are allowed to sit together. If you and your household members arrive separately, you will be seated separately, you will not be able to save seats.
- Face masks must be worn at all times for your safety and the safety of others. Face shields will not be allowed unless they are accompanied by a mask.
- Your temperature will be checked once you enter the building.
- We will not hold the traditional “meet & greet” portion of the service, and we ask that you do not shake hands or hug others.
- You may continue to pay your tithe and offering at https://stpaulsac.org/give/, via mail or place your offering in a basket as you enter.
- Childcare, youth and children's services will not be offered. However, your children may attend service with you and will need to be included in your registration. Your children must be seated with you at all times.
*Registration opens Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.*